Category:Ancient Greek History
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Ancient Greek History"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- How Did Alexander the Great Die?
- How Did Antiochus III Influence the Hellenistic World?
- How did Aristotle fundamentally change philosophy and science
- How did Athens become the leading Greek city-state?
- How Did Comedy As Mass Entertainment Evolve?
- How Did Croesus Become the Wealthiest Man in the Ancient World?
- How Did Historiography Evolve in the Hellenic World?
- How Did Lysimachus Impact the Hellenistic World?
- How Did Pergamon Become a Great City?
- How did Phillip II of Macedon change Ancient Greek history?
- How Did Ptolemy II Revitalize Ancient Egypt?
- How Did the Athenians Fund Their Military during the Peloponnesian War?
- How Did the Athenians Win the Battle of Marathon?
- How did the Ionian Revolt (499-493 BC) change the Ancient World?
- How did the marathon emerge?
- How Did the Mycenaeans Influence Classical Greece?
- How did the Phoenicians contribute to civilization?
- How Did the Seleucid Empire Collapse?
- How Did the Term “Pyrrhic Victory” Originate?
- How Did Themistocles Fall from Grace?
- How did Zeus become king of the gods in Greek mythology?
- How has our understanding of Democracy changed?
- Was Atlantis based on a real place?
- What Caused the Decline of Sparta?
- What has been the influence of the historian Thucydides?
- What was Plato's academy and why did it influence Western thought?
- What was the impact of Eumenes on the Hellenistic World?
- What was the impact of the defeat of the Sicilian Expedition on Athens?
- What was the legend of the Minotaur?
- What were the causes of the Peloponnesian War?
- What were the consequences of Alexander the Great's invasion of India?
- What Were the Impacts of the Maccabean Rebellion on the Ancient Near East?
- Why did the Empire of Alexander the Great fragment after his death?
- Why was Alexander the Great So Successful In His Conquests?
- Why was Epicurus and his philosophy so important?