DailyHistory.org's Book Reviews summarize, evaluate and analyze history books.
Pages in category "Book Review"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- Playing Indian by Philip Deloria
- Political Parties and American Political Development from the Age of Jackson to the Age of Lincoln - Book Review
- Popular Catholicism in Nineteenth-century Germany by Jonathon Sperber
- Popular Culture in the Age of White Flight - Book Review
- Pox Americana by Elizabeth Fenn - Book Review
- Practical Pursuits by Ellen Gardner Nakamura
- Public Health and the Risk Factor by William Rothstein
- The American Political Tradition - Book Review
- The Anatomy of Fascism – Book Review
- The Assassin's Accomplice by Kate Clifford Larson - Book Review
- The Italian Wars, 1494-1559: War, State and Society in Early Modern Europe - Book Review
- The Many Faces of Weimar Cinema - Book Review
- The Middle Ground: Indians, Empires, and Republics in the Great Lakes Region, 1650-1815 - Book Review
- The Myth of the Lost Cause and Civil War History - Book Review
- The Other Founders by Saul Cornell - Book Review
- The Radicalism of the American Revolution - Book Review
- The Treaty of Versailles: A Concise History by Michael S. Neiberg - Book Review
- The Vietnam Wars 1945-1990 - Book Review
- The Visible Saints - Book Review
- This Republic of Suffering - Book Review