Category:Cold War History
Pages in category "Cold War History"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- How did Richard Nixon normalize diplomatic relations with China in 1972?
- How did the 'Malaise' Period of Struggle in the 1970s Occur in the United States?
- How did the French defeat at Dien Bien Phu change the diplomatic approach of the United States to Vietnam?
- How did the Kennedy Administration avoid war with the Soviet Union during the Cuban Missile Crisis?
- How did the Kennedy Administration respond to the Laos Crisis between 1960-1963?
- How did the United States and USSR react to the Francis Gary Powers U2 incident?
- How did the United States end the Vietnam War?
- How did the United States react to the 1967 Arab-Israeli War?
- How did the United States react to the Arab-Israeli War of 1973?
- How did the United States react to the decolonization of Africa between 1945-1960?
- How did the United States react to the Indo-Pakistan War of 1965?
- How did the United States react to the Suez Crisis in 1956?
- How did the United States respond to the creation of Bangladesh in 1971?
- How did the World React to the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan in 1978 according to the CIA?
- How did universities develop?
- What was the East German Uprising in 1953 and how did the United States react to it?
- What was the Eisenhower Doctrine of 1957?
- Why did Apartheid end in South Africa in the 1990s?
- Why did the Allies struggle to resolve any meaningful issues at the Potsdam Conference in 1945?
- Why did the Angola Civil War of 1974-75 turn into a Cold War battleground?
- Why did the Carter Administration establish official diplomatic relations with the People's Republic of China in 1979?
- Why did the Kennedy and Johnson Administrations increase Foreign Aid?
- Why did the Soviet Union build the Berlin Wall?
- Why did the Soviet Union create the Warsaw Pact in 1955?
- Why did the Soviet Union invade Czechoslovakia in 1968?
- Why did the Tet Offensive (1968) weaken American support for the Vietnam War?
- Why did the United States and Soviet Union Reach Detente During the Cold War?
- Why did the United States escalate its involvement in the Vietnam War in 1964?
- Why did the United States support Mobutu Sese Seko's coup in Congo in 1960?
- Why was NATO (the North Atlantic Treaty Organization) created in 1949?
- Why was Nikita Khrushchev deposed as the leader of the USSR?
- Why was the Limited Test Ban Treaty of 1963 created during the Cold War?