Pages in category "Medical History"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- How did eugenics develop and why did it persist into the late 20th Century?
- How Did God Influence the Wounded in the American Civil War?
- How Did Hospitals Emerge?
- How did illegal abortions spur the push for medical licensing in the 19th Century?
- How did Medicine develop in the Ancient World?
- How did Oregon pass Medical Licensing Laws?
- How Did Southern Belles Help Dispel Their Own Stereotype?
- How did the Bubonic Plague make the Italian Renaissance possible?
- How Did the Mongol Invasions Change Population Genetics?
- How Did the Plague of Justinian Change History?
- How was human genetics shaped by early human migrations?
- The Cold War, Sexuality, and American Medicine: Interview with Carolyn Herbst Lewis
- Interview:The History of Doctors Without Borders: Interview with Renée Fox
- The Mysterious Illness of Jim Bowie: How Did He Contribute to His Own Decline?
- Top 10 Books to Read on Western/British Medical History
- Top Ten Books on the Bubonic Plague
- What if the Black Death Never Occurred?
- What is the History of Pandemics?
- What was "Twilight Sleep"?
- What was the dominant medical sect in the United States during the 19th Century?
- What was used for birth control in medieval Europe?
- When did abortion become legal in the United States?
- When did Americans begin to get obsessed with weight loss?
- When did the First Heart Transplant take place?
- When did we start sterilizing people in the United States?
- When did Western Medicine expand into Japan?
- When was Mesothelioma Discovered?
- When was Mesothelioma First Diagnosed?
- When were doctors first licensed in California?
- Why did Medical Licensing Boards prosecute Christian Scientists for practicing medicine during the 19th Century?
- Why was the First Heart Transplant a Failure?